10 Frame Fill
By Classroom Focused Software
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"10 Frame Fill" provides children practice with recognizing additive "10 Families" (e.g., 1 and 9, 2 and 8, etc.). Set the 10 Frame to fill in sequence or randomly. Use contrasting color chips to fill the 10 frame as you determine the answer. Select to show a corresponding number sentence.
• The iPad version includes an option to show select number sentences... one at a time or all types that were selected.
• The iPod version to show one randomly select number sentence at a time.
Designed as part of the NumberSense Project at Augustana College in Rock Island, IL.
What's New in Version 1.6.0
10 Frame Fill 1.6.0 Update
• Updates are only included on the iPad version of this app.
• Fixed a problem that resulted on a slow down on some iPad/iOS combinations.
• Added an option to select from two fonts (text) styles.
• Changed the way random problems are generated so all combinations will be displayed within 20 iterations.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 03 March 2017
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 31.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Randy Hengst
- © Randy Hengst and Mike Egan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.