A1 American Samoa Radios
By Teleformar / IdeaFactory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can tune radio stations (that broadcast to Internet) on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
- dynamic radio station list. The app will query our server to check the news radios.
- list by radio type: popular, muslin, fado, sport, etc.
- history of tuned radios
- favorites (save the radios you like most)
- The radio stations have indication of stream reliability.
- ALARM. You can set the time to wake up with your favorite radio station
- SLEEP. You can set a timer to turn off the A1 radio app when you sleep.
- Link to the radio website
- iOS4 ready (play in background)
- Works even on Stanby mode to SAVE BATTERY
- Twitter: share the radio you are listen to with your friends
- Facebook: share the radio you are listen to with your friends
- Suggest to a friend: send this app suggestion to a friend.
PS: This app implements ads (banners) as a way to support the radio list update costs.
-This app needs WiFi or 3G. Be careful about your data plan that you had subscribed.
- This app is translated in English, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish.
- This software uses code from FFmpeg and LibMMs licensed under the LGPL v2.1 and its source code can be downloaded on our website: http://worldradiotl.blogspot.com/
- This app only plays radio stations that have internet broadcasting. Radio stations that transmit only by waves can't be played here.
You can check the radio stations (working and not working radios) list on:
What's New in Version 1.7
- minor improvements on radio stations engine
- Category: Music
- Updated: 17 May 2011
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Teleformar, Lda
- © 2010 Teleformar
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.