ABA Journal Daily News
By American Bar Association
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Read summaries of the latest legal news, updated as it happens throughout every business day. Plus find original news reports and analysis, and read in-depth monthly magazine articles, for free wherever you are. Readers also will find contests, galleries, questions, polls and lively comments.
The ABA Journal is the United States' most respected legal magazine, read by half the nation's 1.1 million lawyers every month. It covers the trends, people and finances of the legal profession from Wall Street to Main Street to Pennsylvania Avenue.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
- Fixed a bug where the back button wouldn't function properly in some situations
- Adjusted sharing output to include article title where appropriate
- Quoted article title in sharing so as not to appear as a personal message.
- Fixed a bug with article sharing
- Updated for full iOS 8 compatibility.
- Category: News
- Updated: 31 October 2014
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 51.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: American Bar Association
- © 2011, American Bar Association
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.