ACC Pocket Guidelines
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This clinical practice support tool set from the American College of Cardiology Foundation provides concise, portable reference tools for the busy clinician. Pocket Guideline material is adapted and enhanced for the iPhone and iPod Touch from the full text version of ACC/AHA Practice Guidelines. It also includes the Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiography (TTE/TEE) Appropriateness Criteria Tool which provides a quick reference list of common appropriate and inappropriate uses of echocardiography and an innovative decision support application that helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI for the detection and risk assessment of coronary artery disease. You can select which specific tools you want to use, or get all of them.
ACC Pocket Guidelines includes
- The Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiography (TTE/TEE) Appropriateness Criteria Tool
- ACC SPECT MPI Appropriateness Tool
- Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
- Clinical Application of Echocardiography
- Evaluation and Management of Chronic Heart Failure in the Adult
- Implantation of Cardiac Pacemakers and Antiarrhythmia Devices
- Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation for Noncardiac Surgery
- Management of Patients With Chronic Stable Angina
- Management of Patients With Unstable Angina and Non-ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- Management of Patients With Valvular Heart Disease
- Management of Patients With ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
ABOUT SKYSCAPE on iPhone and iPod Touch
Skyscape provides a fully integrated working environment, Skyscape Medical Resources, on your iPhone or iPod Touch. The Skyscape app is FREE, and includes valuable Medical Calculator, Drug Reference, and Clinical Outline resources.
All Skyscape titles (over 500 of them, for all professions and specialties) and services like MedAlert(TM) and CME-STAT(TM) (coming soon) are installed in the Skyscape app environment to provide a single point of entry and to make full use of our patented SmartLink technology which binds multiple resources into a seamless, workflow based operating dynamic. We optimize access and user experience for the best point of care decision support and research needs.
The ACC Pocket Guidelines app will install the tools and reference material from the ACC into your Skyscape Medical Resources environment. If you don't already have the Skycape app, you will be guided to install it. The ACC Pocket Guidelines tools then become seamlessly integrated with your other Skyscape resources.
MEDICAL INFORMATION UNIVERSE
Skyscape has partnered with more than 50 of the most highly regarded publishers in healthcare content, major medical associations, leading healthcare institutions, government agencies, and well-respected clinicians.
Skyscape offers trusted resources such as 5 Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC), Harrison's, Harriet Lane, Washington Manual, DSM-IV, Will's Eye Manual, AAP Red Book, Dahnert's Radiology Review, AJCC Cancer Staging Manual, Johns Hopkins AbxGuide, HIVGuide, Labs360, ICD-9-CM, Taber's Medical Dictionary, etc. We also offer a number of specialty/profession specific collections - Constellations - for Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Pediatrics, Anesthesia, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Hematology/Oncology, Nursing, EMT/EMS, and more. From within the App, choose the Universe page to see the full range of products. You will find that regardless of your profession, we have the right essentials and resources that you know and trust. . .(over 500 in all).
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 23 March 2011
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Skyscape
- © 1998 - 2011 Skyscape, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.