By DeeDub Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adjacent, a game of strategy and planning, is played on a board of ninety-six squares with seventy-two tiles. The seventy-two tiles are comprised of two sets of tiles of six shapes and six colors. The objective of the game is to place all seventy-two tiles onto the board. Each placement of a tile on the board earns a score. There is no time limit and the score is not tied to the time it takes to place a tile or to finish the game. It is a game that one can relax and take the time to plan and strategize every move.
- Apprentice and Master Difficulty Levels to quickly learn the skills to master the game
- Replay Mode to play the previous game again without reshuffling the tiles
- Automatic Save to save game state so you don't lose your place in the game when interrupted by a call
What's New in Version 1.2
Name change! TwinPekes Software LLC is now DeeDub Software LLC.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 September 2009
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: DeeDub Software LLC
- © DeeDub Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.