Adobe® Color Lava for Photoshop®
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dab. Swirl. Mix. Create custom colors and color themes to use in Adobe Photoshop CS5.
With Adobe Color Lava — a companion app to Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required) — you can use your iPad and your fingertips to mix colors and create custom swatches and five-swatch color themes. Immediately access those color creations within Photoshop CS5 — all you need is a network connection between your iPad and your computer. Or use Adobe Color Lava on the go whenever inspiration strikes, and then save your colors on your iPad to bring into Photoshop CS5 when you're connected. You can also email your Adobe Color Lava creations to yourself and others.
• Ideal for experimentation — Dab, smudge, and swirl your way to creating unique individual color swatches and five-swatch color themes.
• Interact with Photoshop CS5 in real time — Simply tap a swatch on your iPad to make it the foreground color in your Photoshop CS5 Color panel, or create a color theme and see your colors instantly in the Color panel.
• Make fine adjustments to your color creations — Use Hue/Saturation sliders and view HSB and RGB values.
• Mix colors even when you’re away from your computer — Save them on your iPad to bring them into Photoshop CS5 when you’re connected.
• Easily share your swatches and color themes — Email them directly from Adobe Color Lava.
• Mix colors directly from photos — Use photos on your iPad and with iPad 2, capture a moment of inspiration with a photo taken while using Adobe Color Lava and then dab, swirl, and mix that image into a color theme.
Take your creativity mobile with Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop CS5.
• With Photoshop CS5 (version 12.0.4 or later) and Photoshop companion apps from Adobe and the developer community, take advantage of interaction between Photoshop and apps on your iPad.
• Make sure you have Photoshop CS5 version 12.0.4 or later so you can connect your apps with Photoshop CS5.
• If you don’t own Photoshop CS5, purchase it on its own or as part of Adobe Creative Suite® 5.5 software.
• Want to give feedback or send questions to the Photoshop team? Visit http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family.
NOTE, please read requirements:
• ***You need Photoshop CS5 version 12.0.4 or later to connect this app with the desktop version of Photoshop.***
• Your iPad and the computer running Photoshop CS5 must be on the same wireless network to connect with each other.
• This app will not work with Photoshop CS4 or earlier.
To update your copy of Photoshop CS5 to version 12.0.4 or later, do one of the following:
• Select Updates from the Help menu in Photoshop CS5.
• Download the update from www.adobe.com/downloads/updates.
Having issues connecting the apps to Photoshop? Visit http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
• New auto-connect feature
• Bug Fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 04 October 2011
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2011 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.