By Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Features of the AIB Mobile Banking App include:
· Quick Balance; view up to 2 of your account balances without the need to log in
· Forgot your Login details? Click the link to reset your PAC or view your Registration Number
· Need to log in to another account? One-time log in lets you do that*
· Share your account details quickly and easily
· View and export up to 7 years of statements
· Travel Note; let AIB know when your card will be used abroad
· Got an AppleWatch? Sync the App with your watch to check your Quick Balance on your wrist
· Serve Notice on your Online Deposit 7 and 21 accounts
· Looking for a specific transaction? Search the past 24 months in Historical Transactions.
· Apply for Personal Loans while on the go
· View & cancel your Direct Debits and Standing Orders
. Get a quick overview of your spending categories in the bubbles of the "My Spending" page
*Reminder: if sharing your phone with a friend for ‘One time log in’ remember that they can see your Quick Balance if that feature is turned on.
To use the App you must be registered for AIB Phone and Internet Banking.
For more information visit our website http://personal.aib.ie/ways-to-bank/mobile-banking.
For information on our Loan products visit http://personal.aib.ie/our-products/loans
The AIB Mobile Banking App is available 20 hours a day subject to our terms and conditions. Transaction fees and charges and transaction limits may apply
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
What's New in Version 4.11.12
No poetry this month, but we do have a couple of useful new features…
- Add a 2nd account balance to your Quick Balance screen
- If you’ve been spending with your Credit Card lately, now see what transactions are pending
Want to know more about the team who’s behind the app?
Aisling is one of our new designers. See that new loading screen? She made that. It’s her first piece to go live – high five Aisling!
Error in the app
All the time says "connection error", even if I try to change type of connection and use Wi Fi in various places. It helps if I remove the App and reinstall but only for one time and then same error. Please fix the version.
No Apple Pay
No Apple Pay is a joke. Thinking of switching banks.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 21 February 2017
- Version: 4.11.12
- Size: 45.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Allied Irish Banks, Public Limited Company
- © 2016 Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.