By Cuisine Development
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AmericasCuisine, The Culinary Encyclopedia of America, along with corporate publishing partner American Express, now offers an App packed full of listings for thousands of restaurants from cities across the nation, from Anchorage, Alaska to Charleston, South Carolina. Every restaurant listing includes high resolution menus and photos, restaurant amenities, reservation capabilities and GPS directions to help mobile diners find the best meal in the city. Using advanced search options, pick your restaurant by name, location, cuisine type or meals served with the search option. The AmericasCuisine App is supported by AmericasCuisine.com, a Nationwide Dining Guide that diners and travelers have learned to trust over the past 15 years.
New Features of the AmericasCuisine App include:
• Thousands of High-end Restaurant Listings in Cities Across North America
• High Resolution Retina Display Menus (Easily pinch to Zoom in for larger text)
• Reservation Capabilities
• Extensive Search Options
• Ability to sort listings Alphabetically, Cuisine Type or by Distance
• Share Restaurants with friends via Email, Facebook & Twitter
• Read extensive restaurant descriptions
• High Resolution Retina Display Photo Galleries
• Links to Thousands of Recipes, from Award Winning Chefs
Updated daily, AmericasCuisine is continually growing, adding more cities and more restaurants, and is a great resource for travelers and locavores alike.
What's New in Version 4.3.1
* iOS 9 support
* Faster and more reliable networking
* Bug fixes and improvements
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 17 February 2016
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Cuisine Development LLC
- © AmericasCuisine 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.