Amped is the ultimate guitar learning experience. It's an easy way to learn guitar, and a great way to enjoy your playing. It creates the ideal conditions for your learning and makes every step on the way enjoyable. Choose your genre and learn at your own pace on this smooth ride to mastering the guitar.
The secret behind Amped is years of R&D. By using AR we can control the difficult parts in playing and turn each step of your learning into a smooth, rewarding and motivating experience. You'll have a great playing experience even if you're a brand new beginner. All lessons are developed by expert teachers.
Just grab your acoustic or electric guitar, put your headphones on, play and learn at your own pace.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Hundreds of guided lessons teaching you chords, soloing, songs and much more
- Great playing experiences that keeps you motivated to play and learn more
- Famous songs from Bon Jovi, Thin Lizzy, Brian Adams, Foo Fighters, Eric Clapton and many more
- Choose between Classical, Folk, Pop/Rock and Metal
- Step-by-step methodology based on AR
- Guided learning path from basic skills to advanced guitar techniques
- Real-time feedback
- Amped animations to teach you new skills and guide you in your learning
- Track your progress
- All lessons developed by experts
- Flexibility: play anywhere and anytime you want
- No cables or amps are needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Acoustic or electric guitar
- Headphones (wired)
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Amped offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$19.99 per month
$119.99 per year
These prices are for US. Pricing in other countries may vary.
For the yearly subscription, Amped offers a free trial. You can cancel anytime during the free trial and not be charged. Yearly subscription will automatically start unless you cancel at least 24-hours before the end of your trial period.
Your Amped subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of your free trial period will be lost when you purchase a subscription.
CONTACT AND SUPPORT
We'd love to hear from you!
Many questions can be answered by visiting our website or by checking FAQ in the app.
You can also email your questions or feedback on email@example.com or join the community on www.facebook.com/ampedguitar
Learning guitar has always been very difficult, and most people quit within the first months (actually most people never even start as they know how hard it is to learn). Amped changes this by introducing a step-by-step learning method based on AR. You'll have a rewarding motivating experience from day 1, and you'll always get the right level of challenge. This creates an effective learning experience while it keeps you motivated to learn more.
Enjoy and good luck!
Amped is the ultimate guitar learning experience for beginners to intermediate players. In this release we've added the following:
- Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, B.B. King, Foo Fighters, Chris Stapleton and many more. Play and perform, or learn these songs step-by-step in a beginner to advance friendly way
- Choose the songs you like and adjust them to fit your exact skill level. This is learning with the optimal level of challenge
If you are a beginner to this app, try to play 15 minutes 3 days a week for a steady learning. Start with the basics, chords and soloing. Then go for some of the famous songs. As usual, if you run into troubles let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
- Berggram Development
- 381.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Berggram Development Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Early bird yearly subscription €59.99
- EarlyBird Monthly Subscription €9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.