Download the Smart Account app and access your account on the go. Transfer funds, check your balances and confirm that transactions have happened. The Smart Account is the new current account from An Post.
Here’s what you can do with the Smart Account app:
• View balances for your Smart Account and Wallets
• View direct debits you’ve setup already
• View scheduled money transfers
• View scheduled payments
• View statements
• View your transaction history
• Make payments to existing payees
• Transfer money between your Card Account and Smart Wallets
• Setup scheduled payments
• Setup scheduled transfers
• Contact Smart Account via the in-app messaging
• Add joint/sole account (You can only have one sole and one joint account.)
• View Terms and Conditions
To use the Smart Account app you must have provided your mobile phone number at account application stage and registered your online account. Then simply download the Smart Account app and follow the setup process using your existing Smart Account online login details: your 10 digit User ID and PIN.
Simplify and manage your finances with the Smart Current Account from An Post, all in one flexible current account. For more information visit smartaccount.ie
Please note: the An Post Smart Account app only supports OS versions 9 and higher.
An Post is authorised by the Minister for Finance to provide payment services and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland in the provision of such services. The An Post Smart Account Debit Mastercard® is issued by An Post. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Ratings and Reviews
App not working properly
I'm having trouble logging into the app in the evening time . Is this intentional? If so it's not a good idea.
All this app is good for is checking your balance. You can do no other function. A total waste.
Cannot activate app
I can’t get past stage 3 of activation!!
I have deleted the app and downloaded it and still cannot get past this stage
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.