The new FOS Mobile App for iPhone and iPad brings all the essentials of scheduling and flight planning to your fingertips.
A must have app for aviation professionals on the go. Works online and offline.
FOS Mobile requires FOS companion desktop application (version 3.11.4 or later) and/or International Trip Support Services, provided by Rockwell Collins ARINCDirect Flight Services.
Flight Operations System (FOS) on the go with access to:
- Aircraft Schedules
- Trip and Leg Details
- Crew Duty times and Briefing
- Flight log Entry
- Expense Submission
- Maintenance Item Visibility
- Safety and Service Issues
- Document Management
- ARINCDirect Flight planning Integration
- Flight Risk and Fatigue Integrations
Tools Rockwell Collins International Trip Support including:
- Trip Creation and Submission
- Complete Trip Details
- Access to Permits and Handling Information
Included for the iPad is a Worldwide offline Airport Directory:
- Lookup Airport information when offline in flight
- Text weather (Metars, Tafs, Pireps, FD Winds, 7 day forecast)
- Notams (all types)
- Rockwell Collins Fuel Prices
- Hotels (vendors/FBOS)
- Local area information
1. Added permissions to Enable/Disable Fuel ordering from mobile (Requires FOS 18.104.22.168 or later)
2. Updated app for iOS12
3. Safety / Service Issue description is restricted to 48 characters like FOS.
4. Fixed: Users who do not have the permission to add crew duty can able to Add activities from within the crewmember information.
5. Fixed: Users without permissions to add trips can add legs.
6. Density label in expenses will change to Density or Weight based on the company settings in FOS(Requires FOS 22.214.171.124 or later)
7. Added permissions to Enable or Disable the Passenger Status Change from mobile (Requires FOS 126.96.36.199 or later)
8. Fixed: Users who do not have the permission to add crew activities can able to Edit activities.
- Rockwell Collins Inc
- 135.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rockwell Collins, Inc. 2011-2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.