Army OneSource Money Matters
By US Army FMWRC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Financial tools and information at your fingertips to help you stay financially fit on the go - Money Matters is designed to motivate, educate and support Active Duty and Reserve Army Soldiers and their Families to save and plan for the future. Money Matters has partnered with the Military Saves Campaign and encourages you to take the Military Saves Pledge from your phone.
With Money Matters, you can:
• Take the "Military Saves" Pledge and encourage others to take the pledge!
• Find information to support your commitment to saving money, reducing debt and building wealth.
• Use payment and savings calculators when considering a purchase.
• Easily track of your monthly expenditures using the Budget Tool.
• Get financial tips from Military Saves, Army OneSource and Military Youth Saves Facebook group feeds.
• Learn about financial events in your community.
The AOS Money Matters App is managed by the Department of the Army Headquarters, Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Command, Family Programs Directorate. For more information, please visit www.myarmyonesource.com
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Improved iOS 7 Usability.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 11 June 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: US Army FMWRC
- © Copyright 2011 U.S. Army Family and MWR Command. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.