By Exact Editions Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Subscribing to Asiafruit Magazine means you always have the inside story on what’s happening at all levels of the global fresh fruit and vegetable business.
Combining excellent research and writing with brilliant, eye-catching design, our magazines offer a level of quality unmatched anywhere in the fresh produce industry.
We bring you all the major news and points of view, including many of the stories you may have missed at the industry’s leading trade shows and events.
Every issue of Asiafruit Magazine offers you:
• All the latest marketing news
• Expert opinions and analysis
• Interviews with key players
• Current consumer trends
• In-depth market reports
• Branding and promotions
• Exclusive news stories
• Relevant market data
• Every major product
• Every major market
• Personnel changes
• Industry insight
• Service sectors
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is published. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to May 2007. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
£6.99 per month
£69.99 per year
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
What's New in Version 10.0.1
● Bugfixes and performance improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 29 November 2016
- Version: 10.0.1
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Developer: Exact Editions Ltd
- Copyright © 2016 Exact Editions Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.