Backlog is a project management and collaboration tool for teams that want higher productivity, greater visibility, and simple project tracking. Development teams can work together with Design, Marketing, IT, and more to release high-quality projects, faster.
With the Backlog iOS App, you can update your projects on-the-go. Leave immediate feedback on comment threads and add or edit issues right from your device.
Reach your business goals with features that help you:
- Get everyone on track. Organize your work and teammates with projects and tasks.
- Stay in the loop. Your Activity feed and Watchlist help you keep an eye on relevant work and deadlines.
- Keep the conversation moving. Use comment threads to leave feedback and ask questions right in tasks as you’re working on them.
- Projects: Organize everyone’s work into projects for better visibility and tracking
- Issues: Create, assign, prioritize, and schedule tasks with your team
- Subtasking: Keep related tasks grouped to stay more organized
- Watchlist: Add important tasks to your personalized Watchlist
Comment threads: Keep a record of all discussions, changes, and decisions within tasks as they’re being worked on
- Wikis: Create collaboratively edited web pages to refer to again and again for common questions and instructions
- Bug Tracking: Easy issue and bug tracking to keep your projects running smoothly
Do even more on desktop with:
- Gantt Charts: Automatically generated and updated Gantt charts help you track work as it’s being completed against your project plan
- Burndown Charts: Easily visualize how your project is progressing without having read every issue
- Version control: No installation required, Backlog provides Git and Subversion repositories as well as a Web-based repository browser
- File sharing: Store important docs and files right in the task or project you need them
Note: Currently, the Backlog iOS App does not support Version Control (Git and SVN), adding/editing pull-requests, or accessing Gantt/Burndown charts. These functions are only available from your desktop.
Find a bug? Help us squash it! Send an email directly to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com.
- Now you can sign up from the app.
- Support other file types attachment—in addition to photo and video.
- Introduce a widget.
- Auto-insert markdown syntax for next list item.
- Check or uncheck checklist items from issue details screen.
- Various bug fixes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.