Baltimore Sun News Reader for iPhone
By Tribune Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access award-winning content from The Baltimore Sun and baltimoresun.com — anytime, anywhere.
The app is free to download. Users with Baltimore Sun All-Access Digital membership can log in to view content. New users can get a Baltimore Sun All-Access Digital membership (website, iPad app, iPhone app) for $3.99 a week, or just 99 cents a week if you're a print subscriber.
How in-app subscriptions work:
When you attempt to access content in the Baltimore Sun app, you will be presented with the option to purchase an iPhone-only subscription to Baltimore Sun for a monthly cost of $9.99 (prices vary in other currencies).
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription is for "Baltimore Sun News Reader for iPhone" edition only.
- Subscription term is 1 month, and includes access to all articles, photo galleries, and videos published to the app during the term.
- Monthly cost is $9.99 USD
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, where the renewal cost is $9.99 USD
- Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.baltimoresun.com/bal-app-terms-of-service,0,3436621.blurb
With the Baltimore Sun iPhone app:
* Stay up-to-the-minute on the Maryland topics and coverage you care most about with breaking news, sports, weather, business and entertainment updates.
* Get insight and analysis from all your favorite Sun bloggers and columnists.
* View new and archived picture galleries from Sun photojournalists.
* Conveniently track Sun Twitter accounts and lists.
The Baltimore Sun iPhone app will keep you informed: from in-depth coverage of your community and Maryland’s political scene to the latest on the Ravens and Orioles to information about area events and things to do – and much more.
* Reorder sections: Prioritize the content you want to see in the app. Rearrange and/or turn off sections as you wish while always having the option to change them back later.
* Keep your favorites, forever: Save stories, photos, blog posts and more for as long as you want. Once content is saved, it's easily accessible and remains on your app until you decide to take it off.
* Share tools: Built-in Facebook and Twitter sharing tools. The Baltimore Sun app also allows you to access your address book and share content via e-mail.
* Stay connected: While many apps fail when a network isn't available, the Baltimore Sun iPhone app is designed for users who sometimes go where the signal can't. Although you won't get the latest news when a connection isn't available, you will have the most recently downloaded content in the app and all your saved items at your fingertips.
* Highlighted photo galleries: Browse images by section and peek into dozens of collections before launching a slideshow.
What's New in Version 2.5.3
- Bug fixes
- Category: News
- Updated: 06 January 2014
- Version: 2.5.3
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tribune Company
- © 2013 Baltimore Sun
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.