By Desired Logic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTunes New and Noteworthy - March 2009
4.5 out of 5 stars! (Highly Recommended)
"The game is an excellent, addicting logic puzzle—and I mean it when I say addicting... Fun and challenging—isn’t that what every puzzle game aspires to be? If you like tough-but-rewarding, then go for Battletaire." - www.148apps.com/reviews/battletaire
"A fun challenge! I sat down with my 7 year old son, who loves Sudoku and Battleship, and we played this game together. A half hour later, and he was still having a great time! Good stuff!" - Little White Bear Studios, creators of the awesome games TanZen and Zentomino
“…combines games like Sudoku, Battleship, Picross, and Minesweeping into one single experience. Despite a few minor flaws, this is a formula for success. …I was rewarded with a difficult but engaging experience. Battletaire is a difficult game…is a solid puzzle game that will engage you level after level.” -www.touchmyapps.com
"If you like puzzles...then you'll definitely feel rewarded by Battletaire. I can't recommend it enough..." - Bonnie @ 148apps
"The basic game is quite fun and can be challenging..." -toucharcade.com
Battletaire is a fun and challenging game for all ages. Battletaire combines the game play of Sudoku, Shinro and Picross where your mission is to find the location of the 10 hidden ships using the numbers along the grid as guides. Each puzzle starts with a few revealed squares depending on the level you are playing. As you are promoted in rank the puzzles become more challenging.
• This puzzle made its debut at the World Puzzle Championship in New York in 1992.
• Six challenging puzzles in this Lite version. Unlimited in the paid version!
• Use your Sudoku logic and intuition skills to beat the game. Or just guess.
• Keep track of your high scores and number of victories.
• Advance in rank as you progress in your mission. See how far you can move up the military ladder.
• Animations and sounds alert you to battles won and lost.
• Multiple levels of undo/redo.
• Capture snapshots of current game progress. Move between snapshots to try different paths.
• Use the hints if you get stuck during a game.
• Saves your game progress.
• Game options to turn off sound, vibration and to turn on automatically filling empty rows and columns, setting hints to unlimited or disabled.
• Instructive tutorial.
What's New in Version 1.78
Battletaire is now FREE!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 February 2012
- Version: 1.78
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Desired Logic
- © 2009 Desired Logic
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.