Doctot are proud to present the BERG Balance Scale (BERG), a premier assessment tool for examining a patient's ability to maintain balance, either statically or while performing various functional movements.
An intuitive and accurate Mobile App, Doctot BERG Balance Scale's user-friendly design enables medical practitioners to rapidly assess a patient's falls risk.
This assessment scale is presented in a wizard format, which allows the health care professional to easily navigate through the interview components to record a patient's status. The tool automatically generates the scale total and based upon the user's input, categorises the score.
A Free-To-Download App, Doctot BERG has an "Information" section, which provides the user with relevant background details. It also has a “Help” section that provides assistance in relation to the use of the tool.
Further Doctot BERG features include:
- A Patient Results Management System (e.g. Save, Delete & Sort options)
- The Automatic Email Generation of each patient assessment result
- PIN Protection for security purposes
- Shake-to-Reset Scale functionality
Correction of bug to save scores to memory
- 8.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Doctot 2013
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.