Use your digital Advantage Card, get personalised offers and check your points on the go, by linking your Advantage Card to the Boots App.
• Digital Advantage Card – Don’t worry about remembering your plastic Advantage Card, you can now show your Advantage Card barcode in the app to collect or redeem points when shopping in store
• Get personalised offers just for you, tailored to your shopping habits
• Check your points balance instantly
• Shop our entire range online and redeem your offers from your phone
• Access exclusive health and beauty content
• In-store mode gives you access to your offers whenever you're in a Boots store
• Easily book appointments from pharmacy services to beauty consultations
• Health & Pharmacy - Get advice and information, and use our vitamin reminder
• Store locator – quickly find your nearest Boots store and check the services it offers
• Photo – print and customise your favourite photos, canvases and more
We’ve updated our app to make it more inspiring and interactive than ever before, including:
•A new homepage banner to share our most exciting new products, offers and more
•Voice search capability
•Updated Photo units to centimetres
•Optimised look and feel for iPhone X
We’ve also made some changes behind the scenes to improve your experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Special evening for 60+
My friend received an invitation for the above event in Liffey Valley. As she was at work we weren’t able to go up until 8pm. However that wasn’t a problem for the manager Karen. She went out the back and got a bottle of Perseco. Gave my friend her free gift and then when I asked about finding a foundation that suited my skin tone she helped me by using a machine and then giving me a sample to try again when I got home. It was great. I felt like we were treated like royalty. Then she told me all about the App and we’ll the rest is history. Thanks Boots. Can’t wait for the next event.
Good for checking offers and tracking points
App is good for the purpose of loading offers to the Boots card and keeping a check on your points but I wouldn’t necessarily shop on it. It’s more the website then the app as the app redirects you to the website when you want to buy something. Website not great and seems to have a good few bugs i.e. not saving items to basket etc.
Has it's uses..but not brilliant
Handy to check prices and products, however I have given up trying to shop on it. It doesn't save your basket if you have to leave the app and there's few things as frustrating as spending time shopping and then having to start over if you have to quit for a few minutes. I note that this does not happen on the laptop.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.