Broadsheet is a satirical news and popculture source from Ireland, featuring original and credited material, updated every 15 minutes from 9am to 5pm GMT.
* Get all the latest content as it's posted
* Let the world know what you think by commenting on the stories
* Share your favourite content with your friends via social media
* Send us tips and/or abuse
Visit Broadsheet at http://www.broadsheet.ie or love us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/broadsheet.ie and stalk us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/broadsheet_ie
A few small bug fixes.
We love feedback - get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
The non political stuff on Broadsheet is still quite funny and worth checking out but the site has gone (or maybe it always was and I just never noticed) too left wing and I mean to Anti Austerity Alliance levels of fantasy. But ignore those stories and you'll be grand.
App is nice though.
I don't normally do this...
This is about the app, not the content. The app is utterly rubbish. From the pop up ads every second to the crazy delay when posting comments. Crashes a lot too. I've removed it from my phone and will just use the browser from now on.
Was it for this?!
Good for a few weeks
I really enjoyed Broadsheet's nothing news for a few weeks but then it became repetitive and bland. Don't read the comments, really annoying.
- Paul Mc Galey
- 9.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Crayons and Brown Paper
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.