The primary purpose is to assist patients, visitors and staff to locate facilities and amenities across the campus and to make it easier to engage with hospital services.
Features of the app include:
- How to get here
- Campus Maps (for getting around the campus once you have arrived)
- Video Guides (short videos showing how to get from A to B)
- Alerts (highlighting key changes of the campus including new buildings opening or some services moving from one building to another)
- Contact Details
- Public Transport Information
- Favourites Tab – to allow you to build your own set of services/amenties
- Search – using text to search the entire app for a location/service
- Dynamic changes – each location/amenity in the app includes a button to “suggest change” which get emailed to us for consideration.
You can also suggest a “new place” that is not yet in the app by going to the information tab on the homescreen. Any changes we then make
get pushed into the app on your phone (i.e. you don’t need to update the app or download it again to get this new changes).
- Offline Access – Maps and images are all available offline (no internet needed) once you have installed the app. Videos however do require an internet connection (streamed).
MEG apps provide a way of deliver a broad range of hospital specific information to staff and visitors on their own mobile devices. For more information on the MEG guideline app system contact them through the developer links.
Fix issue with images.
- Medical EGuides
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © MEG Support Tools
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.