Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Doctot CHADS provides Health Care Professionals with the much respected CHADS2 Assessment in Mobile App form.
This premium quality App, which can be downloaded for FREE on iTunes, is a highly efficient, user-friendly tool that rapidly assesses patients for thromboembolic risk.
This assessment scale is presented in a wizard format to enable the user to record a patient's status by quickly navigating through the interview components in a hassle-free manner. The tool automatically generates the scale total and categorises the score, based on the user's input. It also has an "Information" section to provide the user with background details, as well as a “Help” section to assist with the use of the tool.
Furthermore, functionality is included for:
- a Patient Results Management System (e.g. Save, Delete & Sort options)
- the Automatic Email Generation of each patient assessment result
- Shake-to-Reset Scale functionality
- Stopwatch functionality where it is required to time patient-related activities
- PIN Protection for security purposes
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Correction to Settings navigation
Correction to Information text
Fix for Keyboard display in iOS8
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 06 December 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: DOCTOT
- © Doctot 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.