Cisco WebEx Meetings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take Your WebEx Meetings Anywhere!
It's easy to stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are. With Cisco WebEx Meetings, you can join any web conference from your iPad and iPhone.
Cisco WebEx Meetings is a universal app for both the Apple iPad and iPhone. It services WebEx Meeting Center, WebEx Meetings, WebEx Training Center, WebEx Event Center and WebEx Meetings Server.
Use video for better engagement: Whether you're holding a brainstorming session or making a presentation, turning your online meeting into a virtual video conference helps everyone focus on every word. Streaming 2-way video on the iPad and iPhone delivers an unparalleled visual experience on the go. Staying face-to-face has never been easier!
What's New in Version 7.0
• Support for WebEx Event Center – Join WebEx Event Center meetings as a panelist or attendee (Requires WBS 29.8 or later)
• Manage your Personal Room lobby – Receive notifications when someone is waiting in your lobby and admit them into the room, or remove them (Requires WBS 29.11 or later)
• Enter someone’s Personal Room by entering their username or the full URL (Requires WBS 29.11 or later)
Mobile video conferencing with:
• High-quality, multipoint video
• 2-way video with camera switcher (available for iPhone 4 or greater, iPad 2 or greater)
• Voice-activated video switching
• Recording indicator
• Full-screen video
• View content and video simultaneously (iPad only)
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud Hybrid
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud (WBS29.9 required)
• Auto Call Me for iPhone (for sites with call back enabled)
• Wideband audio support
• File sharing on the iPad - iWork docs (Keynote, Numbers, Pages), PDF, Word, Excel, PPT
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Invite others to a meeting
• Make someone else a Host
• Pass presenter capabilities to another participant
• Promote/Demote panelists (WebEx Training Center)
• Mute/Un-mute participants
• Expel a participant
• Network Based Recording
• Join the meeting through an email invite, meeting number, WebEx site or Personal Room URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before the meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE
• Personal Conferencing Number (PCN) support
• Full-screen meeting view
• View attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• Sign in to Cisco WebEx Meetings via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On)
• Users can join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
• End to End encryption
• Available in 12 languages
Anyone can attend a Cisco WebEx meeting for free by choosing one of the below options. A Cisco WebEx Host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting.
- Go to your Cisco WebEx meeting invitation email and click on the meeting link.
- Launch the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on your iPad or iPhone and enter the meeting number.
File sharing on iPad (Requires WBS28.9 or WebEx Meetings 1.2SP6 and greater for full functionality)
Cisco WebEx may collect usage data and personal information from your device. By installing this application, you consent to receive all communications, updates, and upgrades associated with Cisco WebEx. For more information please see the Privacy Statement. (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html)
What's New in Version 7.0.1
- Category: Business
- Updated: 21 March 2015
- Version: 7.0.1
- Size: 33.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Cisco
- © 2014 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.