By Rahul Biswas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What was to be an exciting skydiving adventure for a den of intrepid rabbits has gone awry. Despite their careful preparation and training, the parachutes they purchased from Bargain Parachutes fail to open once they are airborne. Unable to witness the untimely demise of these cute critters, Emily Montgolfier has taken to the air in her great-grandfather Etienne’s hot air balloon to rescue them.
Help Emily rescue the rabbits and their furry friends in the meadow where she lives. Continue with her as she continues on to a glacier and then to a steep hillside. Watch out for corn stalks and errant birds on the farm and behold with her the majesty of the dunes. Catch treats as they fall of the plane and from the sky. From there, move on to a foggy island and then to a mountain top. Watch out for the palm tree at the beach. Then head on over to the desert where her friend Mimi will join her in a second balloon. Mind the tall hills hiding in the fog in knoll and find a place to land at the lake. Mimi returns in the oasis and from there, it is on to the graveyard. Mind the ghosts! Watch out for rocks at the waterfall and then prove your mettle at the woodland where prickly trees greet you.
While you are on your journey, stop by at the shop where you can get soda pop, specialty contracts, upgraded balloons, and some special paste. Then head over to the trophy room to see what special distinctions you have earned.
- Drag paths for balloons to catch animals and drop them off on the ground
- Visual and audio feedback for quick and effective play
- Fifteen exciting places with new adventures in each one
- Three types of balloons
- Fifteen different animals each with its own characteristics
- Twelve items in the shop
- Six trophies to be won
- Increasing difficulty and challenge in later places
- In-game tutorials to make get started fun and easy
- Want to let a friend play? Manage users right inside the game
- Local and global high scores list to show off your accomplishments
- Theme music for each place
- Settings to customize the game to your personal preferences
- Addictive, invigorating game play
What's New in Version 1.1
- Critical bug fix to prevent crash on startup
- Category: Games
- Updated: 24 September 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Rahul Biswas
- © 2010 Red Watermelon
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.