Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Screen capture, annotate, and share — anything on your desktop.
CloudApp is the world's leading visual communication platform for screenshots, GIFs, video screen recordings, and more.
Drag a file to CloudApp or use our hotkey shortcuts to capture a screenshot, GIF, or HD screen-recording. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can paste to Slack, Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals.
"So simple that you use it without realizing it's there." — Tim Van Damme (Dropbox)
“CloudApp streamlines our sharing and communication. I no longer waste time trying to explain complex workflows or edits to be made, or get mired in file attachments. Instead I just constantly use CloudApp to capture, comment, and share via a handy link. CloudApp is indispensable to the efficiency of our business, and they’re fantastic to work with.” — Daniel Odio (ShareThis)
"CloudApp is extremely useful, beautiful, and so very simple. Exactly what you want in a utility." — Mark Jardine (Tapbots)
"CloudApp is file sharing the way it should be: simple and powerful with a handy keyboard shortcut integration that my fingers tend to stay glued to, all bundled into an elegant UI." — Brian Hoff (The Design Cubicle)
“Few apps come across my path that become instantly integrated into my workflow. Cloudapp is one of them. I honestly can't imagine using my computer without it. It's critical to the way I work.” — Mike Gowen (Delighted)
• Simple and easy interface that streamlines your sharing flow
• Drag and drop any file, link, screenshot, screen-recording, image, code-snippets, URL, video to get an automatically generated URL link copied to your clipboard, ready to be shared.
• Visual search to find what you’re looking for
• Share screenshots and screen-recordings using customized hotkey shortcuts for superior visual collaboration
• GIF and HD screen-recording with audio commenting (for HD) to clearly demonstrate complex workflows
• Record a webcam video-message for faster and more animated communication
• Share via email function for more seamless and straightforward sharing capabilities directly from the application
• Add annotations for visual feedback or emphasis
• Add comments on your drops to enable collaborative dialogue around your assets
• Get the global history of your drops along with the view-count and open-tracking
• Add a password to increase your drop’s privacy
• Use auto-destruction to set your drops to delete on a timed fuse and control your asset’s longevity
• Use a Custom Domain (eg. shorturl.co/XXXX) and your branding to make CloudApp an extension of you or your business
• Share assets using private or public links (built-in URL shortening!)
• Re-copy a link, delete or rename an asset from the menu-bar
• iOS app for CloudApp on the go
• External app support & integrations: Photoshop, Hipchat, Safari, Tweetbot, Slack, Skype, Maps, Notes, Finder, Safari, Sketch, TextMate, Terminal, Chrome and tons more.
• Rain: $10/month or $99/year
• Storm: $29/month or $300/year
• Hurricane: $79/month or $804/year
Pro subscriptions (Rain/Storm/Hurricane) will be charged through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled before the end of the current billing period, on a monthly or annual recurring basis depending on your plan. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase. Terms: https://getcloudapp.com/terms
What's New in Version 4.2.1
- Annotate in-app! Our new native annotation mode means you can make markups faster than ever: Add arrows and text. Crop or highlight a section. Even add emojis!
- Did we mention emojis?
- Command-Shift-A to capture and annotate in one easy motion.
- More ways to annotate: Use our handy new annotate icon at the top of the app. Or set ALL your screen captures to open in annotate mode via your preferences panel.
- More common shortcuts: 1). Use Command-S to save those new annotations you’re creating. 2). Use Command-D to download any drop you’ve selected.
- GIFs! Have you tried creating GIFs with CloudApp yet? You should. And to encourage you we’ve added a big GIF button to the top of the app. It’s our GIFt... to you.
- Retina screen? You no longer have to worry about massive screenshots. With our new Upload Resolution preference, either enable full resolution, or autoscale down to 72 PPI.
- We’ve added a globe icon to take you to the web app. This replaces the CloudApp icon. When you click on it, think of all the places you can go with all the time CloudApp saves you.
- Are you taking advantage of all that CloudApp has to offer? Creating GIFs, annotations, and more? Our new progress bar lets you know when we launch core new features you won’t want to miss!
- More ways to share with CloudApp: in preferences you can select "Copy content" when a file is ready to share.
- When uploading a drop, our menu bar icon would do this disco thing, showing different colors with a progress bar dancing back and forth. It was well meaning. But weird. Now it’s back to normal.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 08 March 2017
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Linebreak SL
- © 2016 CloudApp (CloudPlus, Inc.)
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Rain Plan€9.99
- 1-month of CloudApp Pro€9.99
- 1-year of CloudApp Pro€99.99