The new CONTOUR®DIABETES app syncs with the CONTOUR®NEXT ONE smart meter for seamless blood glucose (BG) monitoring. This easy-to-use app can give you a better understanding of how your daily activities affect your BG results to help you manage your diabetes.
Most people with diabetes know that logging blood glucose (BG) results after taking blood samples can be inconvenient and time-consuming. But now, with the new CONTOUR DIABETES app, you can easily and conveniently capture all your BG readings to help you manage your diabetes, smarter.
The CONTOUR DIABETES app presents your BG results in a simple and easy-to-review way that’s personalized to you.
Download the CONTOUR DIABETES app today, so you can receive meaningful information on how you are progressing, with some of the latest easy-to-use features…
• My Patterns – helps you identify trends in your blood glucose results and notifies you of potential causes to help you understand your diabetes in a new light
• Test Reminder Plans – let you optimize your testing regime to give you results that are more insightful
• Record – events such as diet, activities and medication, and also add photos, notes or voice memos to help put your results in context
• View – if you use insulin and/or log your carbs, you can now see your insulin doses, carb intakes and blood glucose results in one simple view
• Share – give your healthcare professional greater insight with the easy-to-read diary report – send this report in advance or take it with you on the day of your appointment
• Apple Health – Apple Health is now integrated with the Contour Diabetes App
Learn more about the new CONTOUR NEXT ONE meter and CONTOUR DIABETES app at:
Note: Screenshots are for illustration purposes. Availability of blood glucose meter model based on country of purchase. Units of measurement in the app will match that of your synced meter. For more information please refer to your CONTOUR NEXT ONE user guide.
© 2018 Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG. All rights reserved.
Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG
Peter Merian-Strasse 90
4052 Basel, Switzerland
Ascensia, the Ascensia Diabetes Care logo and Contour are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Could be great but needs work
I’ve been using this for over 6 months now and it a bit of a love/hate relationship. It basically does what’s needed but it could be so much better. Performance is poor - laggy, slow, irritating. The user interface can only have been designed by someone who doesn’t need to use it every 2-3 hours of their day. It doesn’t need to be so complicated - your design priority is simple: get the reading in from the meter, let me annotate it with additional info as simply and quickly as possible. End of story. Do all the other fancy stuff some other time.
Developer Response ,
Hi there Bobrien66. Thanks for your comments. We are dedicated to continued development of our app and we constantly listen to feedback from patients and healthcare professionals who use our systems and will consider your comments in our development of new features that are designed to meet the needs of our customers.
Just stopped working today
Any reason folks please? All data missing and application error. Worked well up til now...
Fantastic app and monitor. But the app crashes when I go to add a meal marker
- Ascensia Diabetes Care US Inc.
- 129.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.