In this Free-To-Download App, Doctot present the CURB-65 assessment tool, which is one of the most respected clinician-administered scales in relation to the estimation of pneumonia in patients.
An accurate, convenient and intuitive tool, Doctot CURB 65's user-friendly design enables HCPs to quickly determine inpatient versus outpatient treatment.
This assessment scale is presented in a wizard format so that the medical practitioner can easily navigate through the interview components to record a patient's status. The tool automatically generates the scale total and categorises this score, based on the user's input.
The App also has an "Information" section to provide the user with relevant background details in addition to a “Help” section that provides assistance regarding the use of the tool.
Further Doctot CURB 65 features include:
- A Patient Results Management System (e.g. Save, Delete & Sort options)
- The Automatic Email Generation of each patient assessment result
- Shake-to-Reset Scale functionality
- PIN Protection for security purposes
Correction to Settings navigation
Correction to Information text
- 10 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Doctot 2013
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.