Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
xx PRICEDROP xx down from $2.99 -> $0.99 (limited time)
★ "While there are not many Curling games on the app market, Curlington HD is a definite download. I may not know much about the sport, but the game is tons of fun. Fun features such as TNT stones and other add ons make this game a must." ⎯ APProved by Famigo!
★ "Curling, once a sport of, well, not kings, but folks in cold climates, is now available for everyone, even you folks in hot climates (we’re jealous, we are). With Game Center support and locally stored achievements to be uploaded when online again, this one’s bound to please." ⎯ 148 APPS
★ "An arcade game that takes the stone-sliding sport known as curling to a whole new level." ⎯ APP ADVICE
★ "The game is really well polished: good graphics, controls and environments. After you play the game…you’ll want to try the real deal on ice."
[5/5] ⎯ LOVE FOR TECH
★ "The gameplay is great - some people call curling chess on ice - simple enough to get started but absorbing enough to keep you coming back for more." ⎯ iTREVIEWS
★ "As long as you have an iPad or iPhone this game will be there for you!"
⎯ Rating: 9 out of 10 by MACNEWS 2YOU
★ "They have managed to do the unthinkable: they actually made curling cool."
⎯ SMOKIN APPS Reviewed: 4/5 stars
★ "Who knew that curling could be so much fun!"
Join the Top Secret Curling Academy! Play in the hidden mountain facility and master the game of Top Secret Curling! Use gadgets, Special stones and the interior to your advantage! Standard curling rules with a completely new gameplay! Optionally you can also relax with a game of normal curling...
• Extremely fine tuned and super smooth controls...
• Detailed HD Graphics with a steady 30 frames per second
• You get a sense of the curling stone weight!
• GameCenter support - Leaderboards (4) and Achievements (12)
• Achievements are stored locally when offline and uploaded next time online
• Full length curling sheet on the runway
• Option to turn off the "arcade" gameplay for normal curling
• Levels are now streamed for faster loading
• Multitouch for extra power is now just as precise as using single touch
• New and updated instructions and rules / game information
• Smarter AI (iPad player) with easy or medium settings
• Choose number of rounds to play showing approx. durations based on player count and stones per round. Perfect game-speed / duration control
• Options for graphics and physics settings (lock physics objects)
• Game Pause
• Realtime statistics while in-game for various data
• Swiping on takeouts (two fingers for opponent stone, and still swipe with one for getting own stone closer to target)
• Slow down the Stone by swiping downwards pushing ice debris in front of it
• Special Agent Light Sensitive Binoculars on runway rink
• Position stone sideways, slide to add force and direction
• Sweeping affects the friction for longer glides and less curl
• Faster sweeping gives more effect and lighter sweeping for more finesse
• After stone is released, sliding sideways adds rotation to stone and increases curl when stone speed slows down
• Earn and collect bonus point and use them in the equipment store
• Shoot bonus targets
• Stones are breakable
• Use two or three fingers for more power
• Bonus-game inside cargo aircraft
• Anti-gravity stone
• Explosive stone
• A lovely stone
• Castle Guard stone
• 1-4 Players
• AI Player
• Training mode
− DOES NOT contain In app advertisements served from 3rd party ad networks
− DOES NOT integrate with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter
− DOES NOT track a user’s location from the app
− DOES NOT include hyperlinks to the internet that open a mobile web browser
− DOES NOT contain In App Purchase functionality, allowing users to purchase content through buy or unlock features within the app
What's New in Version 1.2.1
✓ iPad 2 support
✓ Updated Icon graphics
✓ Fix for freeze in aircraft training
✓ Fixes for several minor issues
Great game and very addictive, would be nice if there was a Hard option as the AI can become a little predictable on medium. Overall though one of the better put together games.