Take Ireland’s biggest property search on the move with the Daft app. Search through thousands of listings, get the most up-to-date market information and contact local estate agents to help you make your property choice.
Browse both residential and commercial property. Search for properties for sale, for rent and to share. Check out our parking section and email or call the advertiser directly from your phone.
Place, edit, bump, pause and renew your ad from your mobile device. Add or delete photos, edit the price and description and use your location to find properties near you.
With Daft for iPhone and iPad you can:
- Thousands of properties available for sale and to rent
- Both residential and commercial property
- Parking section
- Use 3D touch for you home screen to get search shortcuts
- Property listings, photos and satellite maps
- Location of a property on a map
- Nearby search feature shows properties near you right now
- Set a custom location to identify nearby properties
- Email or call the advertiser directly from your phone
- Save properties of interest to My Daft
- Save your search criteria to My Daft
- Automatically sync your My Daft account with the Daft.ie website
- Place ads directly from your mobile device and manage them.
Remember to create an account and log in to access all of the features and benefits of Daft.
As always, we need your feedback, comments and suggestions to help us continually improve the Daft.ie app. Every member of our team reads our feedback and so send us an email to email@example.com and we’ll get working on it!
- Bug fixes and improved performance.
We fix known bugs in every version, but we need your feedback, comments, and suggestions to help us improve the Daft.ie app even further. Every member of our team reads your feedback and so send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get working on it!
Ratings and Reviews
The send button for send an email is not working in iPhone
Pop up ads crapping out the app
Was good, now there seems to be pop video ads. After two or three pop ups it gets stuck and all you’re left with is a black screen. It’s getting difficult to look at a listing never mind any.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.