Order from the best restaurants in the business – from local hotspots to national favourites – and get the food you love delivered fast, right to your door.
Choose from hundreds of fine restaurants around the neighbourhood, including Busaba Eathai, Carluccio's, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, MEATliquor, and other top quality independent businesses.
Find your faves or try something new
- Search by cuisine, category or restaurants for your postcode
- Browse by fastest delivery time
- View menus and read dish details
- See popular restaurants and meals in your area
Ordering made simple
- Easily add and remove items from your basket in a single tap
- Place an order for now, later today or tomorrow
- Pay directly from your phone
- Track the progress of your order – from cooking to delivery – in real time
- Receive notifications on delivery status
- See your rider on the map when they’re nearby
Everything where you need it
- Save delivery instructions for riders
- Securely store multiple payment methods
- Save and name your different delivery addresses
- View order history and download receipts
We’re always working to improve the Deliveroo
app. In this latest version, we have:
- improved order help flow
- renamed the app for customers using the app in Traditional Chinese
Update your app to get the most out of Deliveroo!
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes, cooking or heading out to a restaurant just isn’t in the cards. Deliveroo makes those moments far more memorable by delivering meals from places that don’t normally do that. The quick, clean interface makes it super-easy to find nearby burgers, sushi—whatever’s calling your name—and then place an order. We particularly love how the real-time updates on the driver’s progress tell us exactly when you'll get to satisfy that appetite.
Same mistake over & over!
Every burrito bowl is different yet the order I placed is the exact same each time. I’ve even started writing in the allergy notes to make sure they don’t forget guacamole & sour cream. This time, I didn’t leave a note, there’s hardly any guacamole and no sour cream. This may seem like a small issue but I honestly do not like eating your burritos without them. I can’t understand how it happens each time when it’s mentioned on the receipt. Your staff are not following correct procedures.
I really love boojum but this keeps happening and there is absolutely no consistency in the burritos I’ve received.
I’d recommend eating in the restaurant but the delivery orders are a big problem.
It reminds me of Starbucks now, the first location opened and everyone was raving about it, but now, too many locations and the quality has begun to slide. I’m not ordering again because of this reason.
Missing obvious customer support
This app is extremely useful and I love having so much choice available to be dropped to my home. However, I have had multiple issues now with customer service.
It is bizarre that you cannot change an order address even if you attempt to edit it immediately after the order. Talking to online service, rather than contacting the people making/delivering the food is ridiculous. Also the riders are near uncontactable, meaning if there’s an issue with your order, you can’t rectify it and end up paying the full amount anyway. I don’t blame the riders or online customer care, as they seem very pleasant. Deliveroo needs to update some of its policies and address some of the glaringly obvious issues with the app.
- ROOFOODS LTD
- 85.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Roofoods Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.