Current, relevant and validated, Doctot Depression is a collection of the most widely used clinician-administered Depression assessment scales.
Providing the medical practitioner with logical and easy-to-use scale systems in one handy unified location, this ultra-efficient App can now be downloaded from iTunes.
Within Doctot Depression are the following Interactive Scales:
- Hamilton Depression Rating Scales (HDRS)
- Manic State Rating Scale (MSRS)
- Hamilton D7 Rating Scale (HAMD-7)
- Clinical Global Improvement (CGI)
- Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale (HAMA)
- Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9)
Each assessment scale is presented in a wizard format, which enables the user to easily navigate through the interview components to record a patient's status.
The tool automatically generates the scale total and based upon the user's input, categorises the score. Each scale also has an "Information" section to provide the user with relevant background details.
Further App features include:
- PIN Protection for security purposes
- Patient Results Management (save, delete & sort options)
- Automatic Email Generation of each patient assessment result
Among the benefits a HCP can derive from using Doctot Depression include enhancing their patients' safety, making more informed decisions, improving their workflow, and enabling them to treat greater patient numbers.
Doctot Depression is kindly supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Servier.
Ratings and Reviews
Very slick app that is hugely practical for a specialist in Depression related conditions, or a non-specialist who is less familiar with the area.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.