Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad, and the web. With Dropbox you’ll always have your important memories and work with you.
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.8.1
• Fix for crashes on iOS 8.3
• Improved support for animated GIFs
• Under the hood updates for better performance
Good app, BUT
This app works very well and uploads your photos automatically to its cloud servers for safe keeping. This was one of the first app's to do this and it does it very well.
BUT the amount of free storage they offer is minimal in comparison to other apps that offer the same service. You can upgrade your amount of storage, but this is quite expensive.
Look up similar apps, you will find some with multiples of the amount of storage that Dropbox offers.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 11 April 2015
- Version: 3.8.1
- Size: 68.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Developer: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year€99.99
- Pro – 3 Months€25.99