By Blue Tree Publishing, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Ear ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach ear anatomy. Clear full color images and animation, with an ear drum video, shows the normal outer, middle and inner anatomy of the ear.
• Structure ID: as each part is touched, the part highlights and the name and description text changes. There are 26 structure parts. Description text shows or hides on demand. Includes touch buttons to view outer, middle and inner ear structures.
• Animation: see the parts of the ear in action as a catchy tune is translated from sound waves in to nerve impulses out to the brain.
• Video: a large close-up video of a real ear drum. Stop and pause button for video.
• Two finger zoom and pan of Animation and Structure ID.
• Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and text directly on active animations and video.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch or rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
• iOS 6.0+ required, designed for iPad and iPhone.
The Ear ID app makes learning the ear easy and fun. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
What's New in Version 1.5
• iOS 6.0+ required
• Use on iPad or iPhone
• Updated text content
• Corrected app name
• Drawing Whiteboard feature added
• Two finger zoom and pan of Animation and Structure ID
• Art and video centered
• Stop and pause button for video
• Structure ID added 2 parts, total of 26 parts
• App text in large font, shows or hides on demand
• Large navigation buttons for easy access
• App icon design updated
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 18 July 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Blue Tree Publishing, Inc.
- © 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.