By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Economics Spotlight is a must-have app for all Economists, and those interested in Economics, brought to you by Wiley. This exciting new app gives you the following community features at your fingertips, anywhere, anytime -
• Latest information on key Economics conferences and latest conference tweets;
• Latest abstracts for Economics articles and books, including the ability to ‘follow’ your favorite publications;
• Latest Special Issues, including free articles;
• Access to a series of essential Publishing Workshops, in audio and PDF format;
• Customizable YouTube search tool to find educational videos;
• A customizable search of scholarly literature, blogs and news articles related to Economics;
• Customizable Syllabi Search tool to find syllabi freely available on institutional websites, perfect for generating teaching ideas
• The ability to bookmark any content you see, email yourself a Reading List and share content via Facebook and Twitter
• The ability to add your own RSS feeds, allowing you to keep track of your favorite sources.This unique app shines a powerful spotlight on Economics, enabling you to instantly read all the latest news and developments in your field. Whether you want to keep track of broad trends across the discipline or focus in on a subfield, Economics Spotlight is an essential tool for your research and teaching.
What's New in Version 1.11
Updated Free Sample Issues
- Category: Education
- Updated: 10 August 2015
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.