European Supermarket Magazine
By Madison Publications Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get the latest news, developments and trends in the retail, FMCG and grocery industry with the ESM: European Supermarket Magazine app.
ESM: European Supermarket Magazine is Europe’s leading pan-European magazine for the supermarket, hypermarket, c-store and cash & carry sectors. It covers all the key areas of interest to senior management working in the grocery retail sector, including new product innovation, consumer trends, new concept stores, profiles on European grocery retail chains, industry mergers and acquisitions, commodity price developments and executive profiles.
In addition, ESM places particular emphasis on developments in the private label space, as well as looking at the latest trends taking place in the areas of packaging and design, supply chain and logistics, the drinks industry, and retail technology.
ESM: European Supermarket Magazine is distributed to more than 30 European countries. The publication is sent specifically, on a name and title basis, to active board directors, procurement managers and category buyers working at a head office level. Our readers purchase in excess of €880 billion worth of products and services for their stores each year.
- All the latest news as it happens
- Download the latest stories to read offline, at your leisure
- Share stories to a range of social networks, or email to a friend
- Save articles to read them at a later date
- App can automatically update in the background
- Search for a specific news item
What's New in Version 1.0.8
- Category: News
- Updated: 25 September 2017
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Madison Publications Ltd
- © 2014 Madison Publications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.