Find My Car
By Patrick Giudicelli
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FindMyCar is a iphone application that uses the location services to help you find your car.
Simply save your car position. You can now close FindMycar.
To find your car, open the application and click the "Find My Car" button
to open the google maps and give you directions to get to your car.
There are several levels of accuracy:
- POOR (Accuracy > 300 meters)
- FAIR (Accuracy < 300 meters)
- MODERATE (Accuracy < 200 meters)
- GOOD (Accuracy < 100 meters)
- EXCELLENT (Accuracy < 50 meters with GPS)
- IDEAL (Accuracy < 40 meters with GPS)
To be able to save or find your car position you need to have at least the GOOD level.
FindMyCar works better with iphone 3G because GPS is more accurate than GSM localisation.
What's New in Version 1.2.8
A bug that not allow to save the car position in ios7 ahs been fixed.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 22 October 2013
- Version: 1.2.8
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Patrick Giudicelli
- © Patrick Giudicelli
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.