Find My iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find My iPhone:
If you misplace your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, the Find My iPhone app will let you use any iOS device to find it and protect your data. Simply install this free app, open it, and sign in with the Apple ID you use for iCloud. Find My iPhone will help you locate your missing device on a map, remotely lock it, play a sound, display a message, or erase all the data on it.
For missing iOS devices, Find My iPhone also includes Lost Mode. Lost Mode locks your device with a passcode and can display a custom message and contact phone number right on the Lock Screen. While in Lost Mode, your device can keep track of where it has been and report back so you can view its recent location history, right from the Find My iPhone app.
Please note that Find My iPhone must be enabled in iCloud settings on your device before you can locate it with this app.
• Locate your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on a map
• Play a sound for two minutes at full volume (even if your device is set to silent)
• Remotely lock your device with a passcode
• Display a custom message on the Lock Screen
• View recent location history of your device while in Lost Mode (iOS devices)
• Get driving directions to device location
• Remotely erase all content and settings on your device
• Battery charge indicator
Supported languages: English, Arabic, Australian English, Brazilian Portuguese, British English, Canadian French, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hong Kong Chinese, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mexican Spanish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
• Find My iPhone 4.0 requires iOS 8 or later and iCloud. You can create a free Apple ID to use with iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac.
• Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection is required. WiFi-only devices must be connected to the Internet via a registered Wi-Fi network to be located.
What's New in Version 4.0
This version of the Find My iPhone app includes support for iOS 8 and Family Sharing.
This app is amazing and everyone should download it :)
I was on a business trip that took 7hours by bus to travel too which I had to cross to the other side of the county. At end the end of the day I was about to leave for home I was on the bus and I noticed I didn't have my phone with me. I got off the bus, I was panicking staring at the huge building where I had walked around all day in. I went to the nearest reception and to my luck I found someone who had this app downloaded found my phone in 20mins
The only fall about this app it doesn't give a detailed location as to where the phone is:/ but other then that I was very happy with this app as I found my phone.
Caught thief red handed!!!!
My iPhone 5c was stolen in s nite club , I tracked it to the thiefs house , knocked on her door , told who answered the door that my phone was in this house and I wasn't leaving without it... I demanded the phone back n told her guards were on the way anyway , my friend rang it and I heard it ringing upstairs and the thieving girl(other word comes to mind)comes down the stairs with it in her hand ! She was white with fear lol haha she will think twice before she steals an iPhone again ... LEGENDARY! Even the gardai were shocked at how 100% accurate the location was! 👏👏👏 #winning
I don't know how to work this app, my dads iPod got lost and we couldn't get the location even though we had the app installed the day we got it
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 17 September 2014
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2012 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.