Fleet operations teams can put the power of fleet management software in their pockets with Fleetio Go. With a convenience never before given to fleet managers, drivers, mechanics and other fleet personnel, Fleetio Go allows users to instantly update information, track their fleet and access fleet data anytime, anywhere. Looking up an asset is as simple as scanning a barcode!
*A subscription to Fleetio Manage is required to use this app.
- Submit inspections (DVIR) and report issues directly from your phone
- Scan barcodes to auto-populate information
- Access contacts associated with your fleet remotely
- Locate nearby maintenance shops in Fleetio's Maintenance Provider Network
- View asset profiles
- Receive service and renewal reminders
- Submit mobile Work Orders
- Review maintenance history
- Log fuel ups and see fuel history
- Add and view photos, documents & comments
- View and change security & permissions
- Manage multiple fleets
Fleetio Go empowers drivers to be more productive by providing an easy way to inspect vehicles, report issues and log fuel from a smartphone or tablet. Users can stay on top of vehicle maintenance with helpful reminders and maintenance history as well as provide details via photos and documents.
Using comments and flexible user permissions, teams can customize access, facilitate meaningful conversations and successfully collaborate on fleet management tasks. Users can also manage multiple fleets within Fleetio Go.
Fleetio helps companies track, analyze and improve their fleet operations. Rather than using spreadsheets or outdated software, Fleetio enables fleets of all sizes to manage everything in a modern, intuitive system. Fleetio offers simple and comprehensive management of all day-to-day fleet operations and data while also providing fuel card and GPS integration, all-inclusive support, unlimited account users and online and mobile accessibility.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Please note that Fleetio Go will only monitor your location if you have previously opted in.
- Resolve an Issue on a Work Order by linking it to a Line Item
- Swipe to delete a Work Order Line Item
- When updating current Meter Entry, view current value and date recorded
- When adding a historical Service Entry, validate the corresponding Meter Entry in sequence with Meter History
- Rarestep, Inc.
- 52.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Rarestep, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.