Created specifically for Fleetmatics REVEAL users, Fleetmatics LogBook provides an easier way to manage the time-consuming Hours of Service paperwork and compliance busy work for drivers and administrators alike.
• This app REQUIRES a Fleetmatics REVEAL vehicle tracking system account with LogBook vehicle hardware and features enabled and a valid username and password. Contact our support team at 866-227-1100 if you’re not sure if you’re using Fleetmatics REVEAL.
• This app REQUIRES the use of a data plan, either via the device or with a mobile hot spot combined with the device Wi-Fi features.
• This app REQUIRES the Fleetmatics iOS Fleet Tracking hardware installed in the vehicles. It is available exclusively from Fleetmatics and included in the monthly subscription price.
Fleetmatics REVEAL LogBook removes the busywork from hours of service paper processing and keeps you fully compliant with FMCSA regulations for any type of vehicle. Managers have visibility into HOS tracking for any one of their tractor-trailers, box trucks, buses or pick-ups with hitch trailers within their fleet.
REVEAL LogBook seamlessly tracks HOS information by getting the vehicle information through the engine, directly to the LogBook mobile application. Real-time HOS non-driving events can also be captured in real time, even when away from the vehicle. Drivers log into this native iOS application and start tracking their hours of service with limited interaction from the driver.
Future-proof hours of service compliance
• Automatic software updates keep you compliant for future regulation changes
• Current AOBR 395.15 compliant
• Data retained for minimum period of time required by law
Works with any type of vehicle
• Supports Property-carrying FMCSA regulations
• Supports Passenger-carrying FMCSA regulations
• Supports Exemptions:
- Texas Intrastate
• Variety of fleet sizes
- Small, medium, and heavy duty vehicle compatibility
Make a stress-free transition to electronic logs, with an intuitive interface for office staff and an easy to use app for drivers
• Mobile App familiarity for drivers
• Minimize down-time due to training and change management
• Keep drivers and office staff on the same page with real-time visibility into hours of service status
• Easy set up and roll-out for drivers’ rulesets
Stay ahead of potential problems
• Mobile DVIR inspection report submission help you stay ahead of repairs no matter where your drivers are
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.