Flick Rugby Free
By Lemur Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just in time for the 2010 finals series comes Flick Rugby Free, the free version of the newest rugby game to hit the App Store!
Featuring realistic ball physics that let you take a place kick from just about anywhere on the ground, Flick Rugby is much more than a simple flicking game.
With an interface that changes colour depending on your allegiance, you'll be able to show of your team colours proudly even before you send your team to the top of the online ladder! Hone your skills in the single player modes with 'Streak' and 'Mad Minute', or challenge your mate to a game of 'H.O.R.S.E.' or 'Match Up' at the half-time break (sharing the same device).
Other features include a lush, fully 3D stadium and authentic crowd sounds to set the atmosphere. Realistic wind modelling will carry the ball just like it should, and a special training mode lets you practice your kicks from exactly where you want to!
* Realistic ball physics.
* Lush 3D graphics.
* 5 different game modes including goal streak and old favourites such as H.O.R.S.E. (to be played against a mate).
* A 3D overhead view that lets you pick where to take a shot from!
* Realistic wind effects - take aim at a post to allow for a crosswind.
* Choose your team colours and watch as the interface changes to show your support.
* Your top score goes towards an online Grand Total for your team. Help your team to the top!
- Category: Games
- Released: 23 August 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wade Perry
- © 2010 Lemur Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.