By Roeland van der Spek
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of conjuring up your EB6 calculator for every flight? You should be! With FlightPlanner you can do all the basic flight preparation chores by moving some slides on your iPhone or iPod. Flight Planner lets you:
1. Set wind speed and direction
2. Calculated True heading and ground speed based on wind and TAS
3. Calculate the duration of each leg of your planned flight
4. Calculate the fuel required for each leg.
Change one value, like wind or TAS and other values automatically change with it ,giving you instant values for all the basic elements of your VFR navigation plan.
Its cool, check it out!
Some users have reported problems setting about the distance slider being stuck. If this is the case do the following:
1. Quit the application
2. Goto the flightplanner settings menu: settings -> Flightplanner
3. Change the distance unit to km.
4. Start the application again.
5. Set any distance (yes it will work now)
6. Quit the application
7. Set the unit back to NM if required
All will work normally.
What's New in Version 1.21
Fixed a problem where the distance slider can't be moved.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 19 May 2010
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: roeland van der spek
- © 2009 Mercator Geosystems B.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.