By InHandGames LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gammon is a simple version of the classic game "Backgammon" integrated with Coliseum, a social gaming network designed specifically for mobile devices. Easy to pick up for new players, gammon is very engaging because it allows players to:
- Play games with internet friends and not just anonymous players.
- Play many games simultaneously, which keeps the game play fast-paced.
- Play knockout style tournaments within your rank or across all players.
- Make game plays when you have time to play. Gammon is designed for mobile players because it allows you to "come and go" from the game through the day making plays when you have time.
- Be notified when it "Your Turn" is a particular game.
- Keep track of your game stats and ranks you against your friends.
- Send game chat messages associated with your plays which your opponents will see when they have time to play.
- Send "Page" messages to your friends
- Easily setup new games with your friends, random players, of those you find on one of several player statistics screens
- Easy Surrender and Re-match.
- Re-display previous turns.
- Gain ranking by playing new players many of which will become new friends.
- Although highly interactive, Gammon is very easy on network data usage.
Gammon could easily become the game you play the most.
Gammon is a multi-player game and requires access to the Coliseum Game Server via WiFi or 3G connection.
What's New in Version 5.5
Fixed an issue causing blank Completed Stats view