The GLS App – Send and receive parcels!
Using the new GLS App as a parcel consigner or as a consignee, you can now create paperless mobile GLS parcel labels, order a parcel pickup at your door and pay your parcel online. Furthermore, parcel tracking and the GLS ParcelShop search with direct routing are included. In addition, you can use the GLS app to redirect your parcel at your convenience.
- Create parcel labels as PDF or mobile parcel labels for parcel drop off in a GLS ParcelShop
- Request a parcel pickup at your door
- Price calculator for national or international dispatch
- Calculator for parcel size
- Payment via PayPal or credit card
- Cash payment for parcel drop off at a GLS ParcelShop
Where is my parcel?
- Scan the parcel barcode or enter the parcel number or track ID manually
- Indication of current parcel status including details
- Overview of all GLS parcels you have tracked, based on parcel number or track ID
- For registered users a synchronisation of ""My parcels” with GLS-ONE is available
- Search for GLS ParcelShops
- Search for a specific GLS ParcelShop based on zip code or location
- Indication of the tracked GLS ParcelShops including routing
- Indication of detailed information about GLS ParcelShop
- For registered users the use of your GLS-ONE address book is available
Online redirection of your parcels:
- Redirection of your parcel after receiving an email information before first delivery attempt or after receiving a notification card (if your parcel is in a GLS depot)
The GLS App is regularly updated to provide new features and improve the usability. With this Version, we fix some minor issues with the layout. Coming in the next major release (2.3.0) we will support the deletion of parcels in the parcel history. Users with an account & login can already delete parcels from their history in GLS-ONE (gls-one.de / gls-one.at) as beginning of Friday 18th of January. We thank you for using the GLS App and look forward to receiving your feedback - also by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Handy little app!
Let's you see when parcels are on their way and any previous failed deliveries. The times are bang on accurate :)
(Some features it could do with adding next time would be to link parcels with the driver charged with delivering them, so you could update him with information such as gate codes, telephone numbers etc)
Overall handy & useful little app :)
Accuracy of parcel shops
Handy app though some parcel shops are way off the mark on the map! Exact location of parcel shops need to be improved.
The application hardly responds to touches or gestures. Not even the basic functionality works.
- GLS IT Services GmbH
- 57.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © General Logistics Systems Germany GmbH & Co. OHG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.