Helping to determine the cardiac risk of patients in a non-cardiac surgical setting, Doctot are proud to present the Goldman Cardiac Risk assessment tool.
A reliable and efficient device, Doctot Goldman Cardiac Risk's intuitive design enables Health Care Professionals to quickly grade the risk of major perioperative cardiovascular complications.
This assessment scale is presented in a wizard format so that the medical practitioner can easily navigate through the interview components to record a patient's status. The tool automatically generates the scale total and categorises the score, based upon the user's input.
This Free-To-Download App also has an "Information" section that provides the user with relevant background details, as well as a “Help” section, which provides assistance regarding the use of the tool.
Further Doctot Goldman Cardiac Risk features include:
- A Patient Results Management System (e.g. Save, Delete & Sort options)
- The Automatic Email Generation of each patient assessment result
- PIN Protection for security purposes
- Shake-to-Reset Scale functionality
General Interface updates for iOS8
Correction to Settings navigation
Correction to Information text
Fix for Keyboard display in iOS8
- 10.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Doctot 2013
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.