By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Authenticator works with 2-Step Verification for your Google Account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in.
With 2-Step Verification, signing into your account will require both your password and a verification code you can generate with this app. Once configured, you can get verification codes without the need of a network or cellular connection.
- Automatic setup via QR code
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for time-based and counter-based code generation
To use Google Authenticator, you need to enable 2-Step Verification on your Google Account. Visit http://www.google.com/2step to get started.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
• Added iPad and landscape support
• Updated the splashscreen
• Minor visual changes
All keys lost if device is replaced
This is a crucial app when used with business applications. Apple provide all the functionality to securely store the keys in the keychain but they are still lost to the app if you iOS device needs to be replaced. Poor integration.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 February 2016
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2014 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.