The premier assessment tool for examining the severity and change in depressive symptoms in a patient, Doctot are proud to present the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (HAMD-7) in Mobile App form.
An intuitive, accurate and fast-acting Medical Device, Doctot HAMD-7's user-friendly design enables medical practitioners to assess a patient's level of depression and monitor progress over time.
This assessment scale is presented in a wizard format, which allows the health care professional to easily navigate through the interview components to record a patient's status. The tool automatically generates the scale total and based upon the user's input, categorises the score.
Free-To-Download, Doctot HAMD-7 has an "Information" section, which provides the user with relevant background details. It also has a “Help” section that provides assistance in relation to the use of the tool.
Further Doctot HAMD-7 features include:
- A Patient Results Management System (e.g. Save, Delete & Sort options)
- Shake-to-Reset Scale functionality
- PIN Protection for security purposes
- The Automatic Email Generation of each patient assessment result
Correction to Settings navigation
Correction to Information text
- 10.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Doctot 2013
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.