Hero Roller Lite
By Evan Robinson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hero Roller Lite does combat dice rolling for Hero System role-playing games like Champions and Fantasy Hero. Hero Roller Lite does normal and killing rolls up to 12 damage classes. Commonly used dice rolls can be dragged to buttons for instant access.
Version 1.1 displays a history of up to 50 rolls and has the complete user's guide included. Other new features include roll sounds, shake to roll, and support for 6ed 1d3 stun multiplier!
The Lite version of Hero Roller 1.1 only supports up to 12 damage classes (instead of 1000), a 50 roll history (instead of 2500), and does not save preloads.
Lite Version Features:
* Rolls and calculates Normal attacks (STUN and BODY) from 1 damage class up to 12 damage classes (1d6 to 12d6 Normal damage)
* Rolls and calculates Killing attacks (STUN, BODY, and STUN Multiplier) from 1 damage class up to 12 damage classes (1 pt to 4d6 Killing damage), including +1 and 1/2d6 damage
* Displays every die rolled (optional) and shows totals for each value roll (1s, 2s, and so on)
* Twelve preload buttons can be loaded with commonly used dice rolls
* Adjustable slider for selecting damage classes
* In-app users guide does not require network access
* History of up to 50 rolls
* Shake to roll
* Multiple dice rolling sounds
How much have you spent on boxes of dice to play Hero System? With the Full Version of Hero Roller you can roll up to 1000 dice with the touch of a button!
Hero System, Fantasy Hero, and Champions are trademarks of DOJ, Inc. Hero Roller is not affiliated in any way with Hero Games, DOJ, Inc., or Cryptic Studios.
What's New in Version 1.1
Multiple screens, in-app user's guide, history, settings, full roll details, roll sounds, shake to roll.