Your favourite food delivered to your home or office. Download the free Just Eat app and order from your favourite local restaurants and takeaways for collection or delivery of your next meal. From Indian to Italian, burgers to burritos, sushi or salad, find your flavour with Just Eat. With over 30 international cuisines to choose from, Just Eat have all your dietary needs covered.
Searching in cluttered drawers for takeaway and restaurant menus is a thing of the past, our food delivery app is the future.
It’s never been easier to order a fresh, delicious meal, right on your iPhone or iPad. Just Eat are bringing the simplest user-friendly food delivery to Ireland.
● Choose from our range of over 30 international cuisines and explore tens of thousands of menus. From your favourite pizza to pad thai, healthy to hearty, fish and chips to falafel, steak to salad, we’ve got the perfect restaurant for your every mood.
● Hungry for a bargain? Personalise your search results to find tasty discounts and exclusive money-saving offers.
● Use your postcode or device’s location services to find local restaurants and takeaways close by and see them on a map. We can even help with handy directions if you’re collecting your yourself.
● Ordering is quick, easy & secure.
● 1000s of the best local restaurants and takeaways at your fingertips.
● Order with confidence thanks to our customer restaurant reviews and clear star ratings.
● Searching for a specific cuisine or restaurant is easy. Discover, list and filter by restaurant name, review score, star rating, distance, special offers and cuisine type.
● Pay by cash on delivery or collection, or safely and securely through our App using your debit or credit card.
● Leave a review and share your experience with other Just Eat customers. Simply review your meal and the restaurant service in a couple of taps.
● Log in with your existing Just Eat account or create a new account in seconds.
● Re-order your favourite dish in a flash by tapping into your order history. You can even save your card details to speed up the process even more.
Epic orders from history #3: Fuelled by grilled cheese sandwiches (his favourite), President Franklin D. Roosevelt rescued the USA from the Great Depression in the 1930s. He did so, in part, by issuing a whopping 3,522 executive orders – more than ten times the average number of orders from any other president, before or since.
This month’s update includes the usual presidential tweaks and improvements to make ordering the food you love easier than ever.
Ratings and Reviews
Add Apple Pay to get my last star!
This is a very convenient app to use but it could be improved by integrating with Apple Pay. Also, sometimes I accidentally add items to my basket from the delivery menu of a restaurant and when I realise my mistake I have to clear my basket and add the exact same items from the delivery menu. It would be nice to improve the usability of the app in this respect. I suggest that when a restaurant is adding a new menu item they mark it as being available for either delivery, collection or both. Then when a user is using the app they choose either delivery or collection which filters the items that are shown but if they switch from delivery to collection or vice versa after adding an item to their basket then a pop up could be shown that lets the user know which items must be removed but items that are available for both collection/delivery could remain in the basket.
Overall though this is a nicely designed app that has been implemented well by the developers and offers a wide variety of restaurants to choose from.
Love this app.
The menu of 99% of restaurants is at your finger tips and you can order whatever you want without actually speaking to anyone!
You can pay by card if you want. You know exactly how much it's going to be aswell so you'd always have it ready if paying by cash.
They text/email when your order has been received and when it's on the way.
Uber eats and menulog are superior imo. You can track drivers and the estimated time of delivery is more accurate. Also Uber eats have pics of the food. Plus the 50c card charge that they changed to a service charge after card charges were banned is a joke, even if you pay cash now you have to pay a card charge basically. But service is reliable having said all of that.
- Just-Eat Holdings Limited
- 180.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Just Eat Holding Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.