Using the free ifolor Designer and your most beautiful photos, you can quickly and conveniently create a personal, unique photo book. Let your imagination run wild and preserve your memories of a wedding, holiday or your family’s latest day out in a high-quality photo book from ifolor. The only limit is your imagination!
ifolor offers you:
• A wide selection of different products:
- Photo book Premium, 28x28 cm, high-gloss cover, with 36 to 84 pages
- Photo book Premium, 28x28 cm, matt cover, with 36 to 84 pages
- Photo book Deluxe, A3 landscape, hardcover, with 26 to 132 pages
- Photo book Deluxe, A4 portrait and landscape, hardcover, with 26 to 132 pages
- Photo book Deluxe high-gloss, A4 portrait and landscape, hardcover, with 26 to 132 pages
- Photo book Deluxe, A5 landscape, hardcover, with 26 to 132 pages
- Photo book Deluxe, 21x21 cm, hardcover, with 26 to 132 pages
- Photo book Soft, A4 portrait, softcover, with 26 to 132 pages
- Photo book Spiral, A4 portrait and landscape, spiral binding, with 24 to 84 pages
- Photo book Easy, A5 portrait and landscape, spiral binding, with 24 to 84 pages
- Photo book Pocket, A6 landscape, spiral binding, with 24 to 84 pages
- Wall calendar, A3 landscape and portrait
- Wall calendar, A4 portrait and landscape
- Wall calendar square
- Desk calendar
- Digital Photos
• High quality from the multiple test winner
• A wide selection of formats and bindings – something to meet every need
• Individual design options on 24 to 132 pages
• Photo book sharing - share your photo book online with your friends
• Facebook - load your Facebook pictures simply and directly into your photo book
• "Tilt-Shift" effect - for even more creativity
• QR code - place URLs in your photo book for e.g. videos, exciting websites etc.
• Photo book assistant with many themes
• Basket: making it easy to order multiple photo books at the same time
• In-place image editing: edit your image section directly on the photo book page
• In-place text input: enter your text just where you want it in your photo book
• Video freeze images: add the best images from your videos to your photo book
• Area element: put coloured areas or colour gradients behind your texts or use them as a background – using the built-in colour detection system as a guide
• Frame editor: the built-in colour-detection system makes designing your own frames child’s play
• Perfect access to your iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom libraries
• Support for full-screen mode
• Retina ready: both the user interface and the high-performance photo-book editor are now optimised for retina displays
• "Face detection" for better positioning of the images
• A realistic preview of your photo book
• The ability to save and reuse your own page templates
• Convenient payment by invoice
• Short delivery times – you will have your printed book in your hands in just a few days
In the big photo book test in German fotoMAGAZIN (12/2012), ifolor was listed as "Value-for-money tip" with an overall rating of "very good" for its photo book Deluxe, A4, portrait.
The ifolor photo book Deluxe A4 was the clear test winner in the 28 August 2012 edition of Swiss consumer magazine "Kassensturz".
NEW: Photo calendars
You can now order great photo products from ifolor directly from Photos. Transform your most precious memories into a wall decoration, photo mug, smartphone case, photo book or NOW even photo calendars straight away in just a few clicks. More new products are planned for this year.
Ratings and Reviews
I had lost my iPhoto printing option due to Apple leaving that business - they recommended ifolor to me. I was pleased overall with the process - my first product is on order so I can’t compare the end product yet. I was disappointed with a few techniques which seem to be missing from ifolor which I used with my iPhoto work - namely: 1. fist grab icon to reposition a photo within its frame on the page of the book/calendar/whatever project being worked on 2. cropping edit option doesn’t seem to allow reduction of height only : I could only find corner reduce icons 3. I couldn’t find an option to add a photo on the back page of my calendar - I used this option frequently with iPhoto calendars. I admit I skipped the newcomer to the website tutorial guide so accept that solutions to my 3 observations may exist. No doubt I’ll get around to the tutorial at some stage - after Christmas though!
I came across ifolor as an alternative to the print production app native to Photos from Mac and was quite happy with the process. The process itself is straight-forward to use and keeps things simple but has some good features such as changing the page layout on the fly and dragging your images into place with ease. Checkout and payment was easy also - I’d use this service again.
- Ifolor AG
- 229.4 MB
- OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ifolor AG, 2011-2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.