Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iGrib is a GRIB (GRIdded Binary) file viewer for iOS (iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch).
This allows you to see the same data that the professionals use for forecasting.
This app is particularly valuable for people like sailors who require a longer range forecast. (The author is a sailor)
Grib files are available with up to 10 days forecast of temperature, wind, cloud cover, precipitation, pressure, relative humidity and CAPE - for various regions covering most of the world. Alternatively you can define your own files from within the app or use files from 3rd parties.
View one or more parameters at a time on the map, or touch and hold to see all the data for a particular point.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Urgent bug fix and technical update.
From the previous version you'll most likely be updating from:
- iPhone6 and 6Plus screen compatibility
- File definition improvements:
- A new UI for defining your own files
- Include CAPE, Relative Humidity and wind GUST in your own files
- Specify a less frequent interval for the data points (to save file size)
- Include a space in the name you choose for files that you define
- The key button is disabled whilst you don't have an applicable layer visible.
- Fixed a bug that for some users prevented the automatic display of when updates are available.
- Various other minor IOS8 updates to keep with the times...
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 15 March 2015
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: James Eddison
- © Mojoso 2010-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.