* Top 10 Travel App in Ireland
* Consistently in the Top 50 FREE Travel Apps for over 4 years!
Irish Real Time Rail gives you the fully up to date, real time, platform boards of any railway station across the Republic of Ireland (and a few more besides).
See the screenshots for full details, a picture is worth a thousand words.
Built to be quick to launch, easy to use in a hurry and fast to locate the station you need. One handed operation was a basic design requirement!
And, best of all, it's FREE.
* 100s of stations, including all Dublin DART stations
* Switchable between DART, Suburban, Mainline and ALL railway stations
* All trains arriving and departing as available from Irish Rail
* Quick to use (instantly switch between modes)
* Easy to read (big, clear fonts)
* Clear layout with large controls
* Remembers last station used when relaunched
* Ability to remember favourite stations
* Show detailed train information on map (tap train to show the map view with last and next station stops)
* Modern, clear layout
Note: This is not a timetable and cannot provide timetabling information - all data is real time direct from Irish Rail
Please, if you have a feature request or a bug report, rather than leaving a poor rating and keeping it to yourself - e-mail us and let us know so we can fix it!
* Updated Graphics
* More Efficient Train Time Processing
Ratings and Reviews
What a rubbish app and a waste of internet to download it.
A great redesign to a great app. The station favourites are a really great idea although I find that I'm unsure which is which as they are just marked 1 and 2.
Hitting them also seems to be a little hit and miss.
I would go towards 4 or 5 stars however there are a few problems with this app. Like above, hitting the buttons seems to be 50/50. Lack of visual feedback means I don't know whether I refreshed or not. Hitting the station buttons seems to be difficult whether the app is unresponsive to the clicks or they're just too small.
Doesn't seem to be working correctly
Last year this app was helpful on some occasions. Never felt 100% reliable though. But now it seems completely inaccurate for me. I go from Drumcondra to Maynooth daily and the info on the app just seems like old timetable info and not live information. So if the train is running late this won't tell you. From my experience anyway.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.